{march madness!}

18 Mar

…just kidding… kind of.  it’s mostly a play-on-words… kind of.

hey gang – hope all is well. i don’t know about you, but i am so beyond ready for spring. warmer days, open windows, sandals, tulips, etc… aren’t you?! i know i have readers from all over the world… and i often find myself wondering, “what is the weather like where YOU are?!” 😉

…does anyone else feel all wonky for like a good week or so after the time-change happens?! it doesn’t matter if it’s in the spring or fall, my being just tends to feel it one way or another. however, i so welcome the extra light with open arms!

anyway, here are some snaps from my haps in march –

the southwest has been sunny and warm during the past week or so… and you better believe i’ve been trying to take advantage of it!

and i’ve been stopping to smell the cherry blossoms, too! mmmm,mmmmmmmm!

rosemary chicken w/ fresh english peas, asparagus, & feta cheese over a bed of israeli cous cous

my awesome new boss recently took us out for lunch at a cool local spot, and i was recommended this amazing dish which was absolutely delicious! …and i completely i devoured the whole thing… with little effort!

i see lots of vines growing along walls where i walk… i find them to be beautiful.

oh, hey.

i’ve been making old-school friendship bracelets lately… fun.

and callee {of course} decided to curl up in the string…

this remind me of NYC… which i’m missing terribly.

6 Responses to “{march madness!}”

1. maryinline March 18, 2015 at 7:48 am #

It’s wonderfully cloudy and overcast in Carbondale, Colorado!

2. danistrulytheman March 18, 2015 at 3:18 pm #

… your recipient friends must be old-school loving you long time in appreciation of you, your beauty! a gesture like that sure touches the heart! Lovely post, as always – thanks for sharing!

3. danistrulytheman March 18, 2015 at 3:21 pm #

… oh, weather wise – getting lovely again – here in gorgeous Canada!

4. Margaret Gilfoyle March 23, 2015 at 12:24 pm #

Spring is here in Paonia, Colorado – yes, I know what you mean about the “time change.” I have to ask, where, and what are you eating? The dish looks so good.

• Margaret Gilfoyle March 23, 2015 at 12:26 pm #

Oh sorry! I didn’t see the description of your meal via my iPhone screen at first! Yum.

5. anthony0358 March 31, 2015 at 5:01 pm #

oh wow I love seeing all the photos, its almost spring here in NYC

i heart comments.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s